But what do I know? I've only made one post about apples.
My roommate and I are moving in two weeks. It seems like it's taken forever to get here because well, it has. Our moving date was pushed back a month. But I really cannot wait. It was by luck, and my extreme talent in using my social resources, that we found this place. It's pretty perfect. And I will have a closet again for the first time in over 4 years. FOUR YEARS. And my own big bathroom, with two sinks. TWO SINKS! I can wash one hand in each sink. Because that is practical. Atlanta really is a great place to live. I cannot imagine what a house like this would cost in NYC. Especially being so close to the city.
In a perfect world, our living room would look like this:

Or this:
Images found here.
But mommy doesn't make that kind of cheddar.
Images found here.But mommy doesn't make that kind of cheddar.
So we will do the best we can with what we have. And save up to eventually buy other things. Or at least wait for the paycheck where the entire thing doesn't go to bills and my dang federal student loan. But I think we've got a lot of good stuff to work with. I've been slowly buying and saving things. Parents are great for buying random stuff they don't really need and then giving it to you. The house has a great feel as is. At least it will once I paint my bedroom and bathroom.(Stripes?! Only for the bathroom. Maybe.)
And my not-so-new most favorite store? TJ Maxx HomeGoods. Holy moly I cannot stay out of that place. So much great stuff. I think I'll make a stop there today on my break...
And my not-so-new most favorite store? TJ Maxx HomeGoods. Holy moly I cannot stay out of that place. So much great stuff. I think I'll make a stop there today on my break...
No comments:
Post a Comment