Thursday, April 5, 2012
Job searching has really taken it's toll on me this month. I've just hated this job search so much. I completely understand that people want experience because it is risky hiring someone without it. You could get a slacker or someone who is just a total dumb ass. And in this market I suppose you can afford to be picky because it seems like everyone is looking for a job. But when you (the job seeker) find someone or a company that sees something in you, even though you may not have all that experience, it makes you want to try that much harder to let them know they made the right decision taking a chance on you. I just hope someone decides to take a chance on me soon. I would love to be able to prove that sometimes taking a risk pays off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment